Kudrat Utsav 2021Register
Kudrat Utsav 2021 is a festival dedicated to
- Organic Farming & Food
- Holistic Health & Nutrition
- Sustainability & Ecology
- Tradition & Culture
- To introduce people to a sustainable food system
- To build a collaboration between Organic Farmers and Consumers
- To promote Millet Cultivation , Millet Diet and Food
- To showcase the work done by our farmers, specially in Millets cultivation
- To promote Medicinal Plant cultivation , incorporating Medicinal Plants in Kitchen Gardening and Educate people about traditional knowledge systems and practices.
- To promote Sustainable and Ecological Cotton Cultivation
- To make people understand the importance of Holistic Health through holistic diet and organic food
- To celebrate our weavers and artisans who make traditional cotton clothing.
- To create an joyful environment
- To Connect Youth in Organic Farming and Nature Oriented Activities
- To create a system for transferring our traditional wisdom to the younger generation
- To generate future opportunities for the younger generation in the field of Organic Farming, Holistic Health and other Nature oriented fields.
Keeping the festival objectives in perspective, following activities will be part of the Utsav.
|Fri Mar 26||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
Kudrat Utsav 2021 Inaugration
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Managing Corona through Home Remedies
by Dr Narinder Nath Mehrotra (Lucknow), Dr Bishvroop Roy Chowdery (Faridabad), Dr Amar Singh Azad (Patiala)
|Sat Mar 27||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM|
Organic Kitchen Gardening - Learn to grow your own food
by Rohit Gupta (Ludhiana), Vipin Chhabra (Ludhiana) , Umaid Singh (Bhiwani) , Narinder Singh (Amritsar)
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Millets Cooking Class
by Chef Meghna Shukla (Indore)
|Sun Mar 28||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Significance of Millets : Food and Farming
by Dr Khadar Wali (Mysore), Raspinder Singh (Ludhiana), Gurmukh Singh (Batala)
|4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Managing Health with Marma Chikitsa
by Dr N N Mehrotra (Lucknow), Dr Navin Joshi (Dehradoon)
Stay tuned for more events every weekend...